WORKS FOR: 2009 - 2010 Ford Taurus: 2009 - 2010 Linclon MKS
Ensure that the vehicle is off before beginning this procedure. Ensure that all doors are closed before beginning this procedure and that all doors remain closed throughout the procedure. Perform this procedure exactly as described below, and perform all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence. If any steps are performed out of sequence, stop and wait for at least one minute before starting again.
Please read and understand the entire procedure before you begin.
1. Place the new unprogrammed Intelligent Access Key in the pocket inside the glove box.
2. Press the driver or passenger power door unlock control three times.
3. Press and release the brake pedal one time.
4. Press the driver or passenger power door lock control three times.
5. Press and release the brake pedal one time. The indicator on the Start/Stop button should begin to rapidly flash, indicating that programming mode has been entered and two programmed Intelligent Access Keys have been detected in the vehicle.
6. Within one minute, press the Start/Stop button. A message will be displayed on the message center indicating that the new Intelligent Access Key was programmed. If four Intelligent Access Keys have already been programmed to your vehicle, you cannot program anymore and the message MAX # OF FOBS LEARNED will be displayed on the message center.
7. Remove from glove box pocket and press the UNLOCK or LOCK (symbols) control on the newly programmed Intelligent Access Keys to exit programming mode.
8. Verify that the remote entry functions operate (lock, unlock) and that the vehicle starts with new Intelligent Access Key.