IMPORTANT: Start this procedure with the driver?s door open, and the key removed from the ignition. You may then proceed as follows:
1. Within 5 seconds insert and remove the key from the ignition cylinder twice.
2. Within 40 seconds close and open driver's door twice.
3. Insert and remove the key from the ignition cylinder.
4. Close and open driver's door twice.
5. Insert the key into the ignition cylinder and close the driver's door.
6. Within 40 seconds switch ignition ON and OFF once.
7. Remove key from ignition switch:
8. System should now lock and unlock vehicle.
9. Within 40 seconds press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1.5 seconds.
10. Within 3 seconds press LOCK button.
11. System should now lock and unlock vehicle once to confirm registration, twice to indicate registration has failed.
12. Within 40 seconds repeat button procedure to program remaining remote transmitters.