IMPORTANT: Please have all remotes for the vehicle in your possession before starting. All remotes must be programmed at the same time, or they will lose functionality.
1. Close and lock all doors with the drivers side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert and remove key from ignition cylinder 6 times in 10 seconds. Your hazard lights will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the accessory position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push any button on the remote transmitter. Your hazard lights should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than 1 time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than 1 time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining remotes (including the old working ones); unlock then lock all doors using the drivers side power lock/unlock switch. Within 5 seconds, push any button on the next remote. Your hazard lights should flash. Repeat this step for each remote.
6. Turn the key to OFF and remove from the ignition. Unlock doors using the drivers side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.