One working master working key required. ("+" or "PK3" stamped on blade)
1. Insert the existing programmed key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder to ON (RUN) and back to OFF.
3. Remove the existing key and within 15 seconds, insert the new cut key and turn it to ON(RUN).
4. The security light will light up for 2 seconds to indicate success. If your vehicle does not have a security light, wait 11 min to make sure programming is complete.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 for additional keys.