12/28/12 11:46 AM
- Customers must inform Auto Transponder Inc. of any order discrepancy
within 7 days from the delivery date so that we may investigate and resolve the
situation accordingly -- even if the item is purchased for a gift. If it is found that you were sent the incorrect item by our
mistake, a refund or exchange may be issued when the item is returned to us.
Return labels are available on request. AutoTransponder.com is not responsible
for any costs incurred by attempting to program and/or cut an incorrect item
received. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the correct item was
received before taking it to be programmed and/or cut. We are not liable for
purchases made in error. Such purchases may be returned or exchanged if they
are uncut and/or unprogrammed. Cut and/or programmed items cannot be returned.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for customer error returns or exchanges.
- All returns must be approved by Auto Transponder for replacement (exchange) or refund.
- If a suitable replacement will not available when your return arrives, we will issue a full refund.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Returned item(s) CANNOT be returned in a regular letter envelope. When bulky items are placed in letter envelopes, they get caught in the sorting machines at the post office and are ripped open. The items DO NOT reach us, and we will NOT be able to issue a refund or exchange!! You may return items in the bubble mailer you received them in!!
- Return your item with a copy of your invoice.
- Orders that are not needed and sent back (ex. found lost keys) will not have the shipping costs refunded and must be in the factory original bag to receive full refund (if applicable).
Shipping costs will NOT be refunded for returns sent for the following reasons, including, but not limited to:
Item(s) purchased in error
Wrong item ordered
Unable to find a locksmith or dealer for cutting and/or programming
Unneeded itemsThere will be a $3.99 restocking fee applied to any returns for the above reasons.
Refunds will be issued at the full discretion of Auto Transponder management. Fees may apply for returned items that are opened, damaged or missing original factory bags. Such items can no longer be sold as new, diminishing the value of the item. Fees vary depending on the item. Items returned for refund must be received within 90 days of purchase date. Please call for details.
When returning a product back to Auto Transponder for any reason, you must first to contact Auto Transponder and obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from the RMA returns department.
This can be initiated by calling 866-595-9596 or by sending us an email at: Emily@transponderisland.com.
The following information is required in order to complete the RMA request:
Auto Transponder part number
A brief description of the problem that is occurring with the product(s) to be returned.
All requests are processed within 24 hours.
Once you have obtained an RMA number
After obtaining an RMA number from Auto Transponder, you must send the product via USPS (recommended) - to Auto Transponder. The Auto Transponder RMA number must be prominently displayed on the outside of your package. If you send your product to Auto Transponder without the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of the package, it will be returned to you unopened.
Please use a shipping company that can demonstrate proof of delivery. Auto Transponder does not accept responsibility for any lost shipments unless proof of delivery to Auto Transponder is provided.
Please note:Product shipped to Auto Transponder must be properly packaged to prevent loss or damage in transit.
Shipping your RMA to Auto Transponder using regular mailing envelopes is not acceptable, as they do not protect the product from damage during shipping.
Auto Transponder will not repair or replace a module that is shipped in such a way that the product is not properly protected.
Auto Transponder will not accept any product that has been damaged as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassemble, repair or modification.
If you have any questions, please contact the Auto Transponder RMA / Customer Service department at 866-595-9596 or by E-mail at Emily@transponderisland.com