11/14/12 9:27 AM
- Customers must inform AutoTransponder Inc of any order discrepancy within 7 days from the delivery date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly -- even if the item is purchased for a gift.
- All returns must be approved by AutoTransponder for replacement (exchange) or refund.
- If a suitable replacement will not available when your return arrives, we will issue a full refund.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Returned item(s) CANNOT be returned in a regular letter envelope. When bulky items are placed in letter envelopes, they get caught in the sorting machines at the post office and are ripped open. The items DO NOT reach us, and we will NOT be able to issue a refund or exchange!! You may return items in the bubble mailer you received them in!!
- Return your item with a copy of your invoice.
- Orders that are not needed and sent back (ex. found lost keys) will not have the shipping costs refunded and must be in the factory original bag to receive full refund (if applicable).
Shipping costs will NOT be refunded for returns sent for the following reasons, including, but not limited to:
· Aesthetic reasons
· Item(s) purchased in error
· Wrong item ordered
· Unable to find a locksmith or dealer for cutting and/or programming
· Unneeded items
Refunds will be issued at the full discretion of AutoTransponder management. Fees may apply for returned items that are opened, damaged or missing original factory bags. Such items can no longer be sold as new, diminishing the value of the item. Fees vary depending on the item. Items returned for refund must be received within 90 days of purchase date. Please call for details.
When returning a product back to Auto Transponder for any reason, you mustfirst to contact Auto Transponder and obtain an RMA (Return MerchandiseAuthorization) number from the RMA returns department.
This can be initiated by calling 866-595-9596 or by sending us an email at: Emily@transponderisland.com
The following information is required in order to complete the RMArequest:
Auto Transponder part number
A brief description of the problem that is occurring with the product(s) to bereturned.
All requests are processed within 24 hours.
Once you have obtained an RMA number
After obtaining an RMA number from Auto Transponder, youmust send the product via USPS (recommended) - to Auto Transponder. The Auto TransponderRMA number must be prominently displayed on the outside of your package. If yousend your product to Auto Transponder without the RMA number prominentlydisplayed on the outside of the package, it will be returned to youunopened.
Please use a shipping company that can demonstrate proof of delivery. AutoTransponder does not accept responsibility for any lost shipments unless proofof delivery to Auto Transponder is provided.
Product shipped to Auto Transponder must be properly packaged to prevent loss or damage in transit.
Shipping your RMA to Auto Transponder using regular mailing envelopes is not acceptable, as they do not protect the product from damage during shipping.
Auto Transponder will not repair or replace a module that is shipped in such a way that the product is not properly protected.
Auto Transponder will not accept any product that has been damaged as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassemble, repair or modification.
If you have any questions, please contact the Auto Transponder RMA / Customer Service department at 866-595-9596 or by E-mail at Emily@transponderisland.com