11/14/12 9:47 AM
If you see an error message stating that your credit card is invalid, this has most likely happened for one of the following reasons:
- You have incorrectly entered your credit card number.
- You have incorrectly entered your CVV code.
- You have incorrectly entered your expiration date.
- You have used a cancelled credit card to place your order.
- Your card is restricted to point-of-sale transactions only (sales where your card is physically scanned).
- Please double-check your credit card and/or with your bank to ensure that none of these problems have occurred.
- If you realize that you've made a mistake, simply return to the payment option page and enter in the correct information.
- Continue checking out as normal. If you're still encountering problems, please contact us at 1-866-595-9596or email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- However, at NO point should you ever e-mail us your full credit card number.
- Your e-mail does not have the same security features in place as the website. If you wish to reference a specific credit card that you already have on file with us, please reference by the order number.
- If you believe that you have provided us with an incorrect CVV code or expiration date you may send us that corrected information via e-mail referencing by the order number.
- If you believe that your card was declined due to insufficient funds, but now have those funds available, you may ask that we attempt to charge your credit card again.
- If you believe that your card is restricted to point-of-sale transactions, you must either contact your bank about removing such restrictions, provide us with a different credit card, or choose a new payment method.