WORKS FOR 1998 - 2011 CHRYSLER, DODGE & JEEP TRANSPONDER KEYS, REMOTE KEYS & FOBIK KEYS
To add a duplicate key you must have two working keys. If you do not have two working keys, programming must be done at an automotive locksmith or dealer.
1. Insert the first working key into the ignition and turn to the ON (RUN) position.
2. After the key has been in the ON position for at least 3 seconds, but no more than 15 seconds turn the key back to OFF and remove.
3. Insert the second working key and turn to the ON position within 15 seconds. (The second key cannot be the same as the first key.)
4. A theft alarm light should illuminate after 10 seconds and a single chime sound will indicate entry into the programming mode.
5. Turn the key to the OFF position within 60 seconds and remove the key.
6. Insert the new cut key and turn to the ON position.
7. After approximately 10 seconds, a single chime will sound and the theft alarm light will stop. Wait 3 seconds and turn to the OFF position.
8. The above steps must be repeated for additional keys.